Hi, my name is Tracy and I am a registered childminder, with immediate vacancies for after school and holiday care, and also a vacancy in August for full or part time hours for any age.
Although I am recently registered as a childminder I have over 15 years experience as a nanny, working in day nurseries and a creche, and spent 11 years as manager of a pre-school. I have NVQ level 4, first aid and child protection training. I have been minding 2 children since I became registered and thoroughly enjoy caring for them, having lots of fun and ensuring they are safe and healthy whilst they learn and play.
I live with my husband and 3 children in a 3 bedroom house with a large garden, seperate playroom, and opposite a field with a childrens play area.
I take children to local childrens centres, parks and playgrounds,as well as providing lots of fun and stimulating activities at home.
If am available from 6:00am to 10:00pm, I usually work weekdays but am willing to consider weekends.
I offer competitive rates with discounts for full time contracts and siblings. All activities, outings, food and drinks are included in my fees, I can also provide nappies, wipes and formula milk if required.

I am happy to answer any questions you have