Moniques Childminding CM24
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Sep 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile Moniques Childminding CM24

I am an Ofsted registered childminder based in Stansted Mounfitchet in Essex. I have been married for 8 years and have a lovely little girl, she is 16 months old and loves having other children in the house to play with.*

I hold a current first aid certificate and have just recently had a very successful Ofsted inspection.*I provide a home from home atmosphere. We enjoy many different types of crafts and activities which are planned each day and also I like to include some singing, dancing and playing of musical *instruments! I have a vast assortment of toys for children of various ages to cater to their individual learning needs and abilities. We often go for walks to the park and other recreational areas.I always ensure that the children in my care are well supervised, happy and having fun, and of course, that they are safe at all times. I provide healthy, well-balanced meals daily.Please do not hesitate to call me if you have any quieries regarding any aspect of childminding. I would be happy to help.
    Last edited by sarah707; 04-07-2012 at 08:30 PM. Reason: Removed phone number for confidentiality