Vacancy with childminder in Woodley, Nr Reading.
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Vacancy with childminder in Woodley, Nr Reading.

My name is Penny. I am an Ofsted registered childminder based in Woodley near Reading. I live with my husband and 2 young children. We have a young dog, 2 cats some garden rabbits and a Giant African Land Snail.
    I provide childcare in a relaxed, friendly environment and having had experience of using childminders with my own children in the past I hope I provide the level of care for your children that I would wish for my own.
    My house is a 3 bedroom property with separate playroom and quiet / TV room. We have a safe and secure back garden for children to play in with lots of outside toys, ride-ons, tents etc etc. The upstairs is reserved for young babies / toddlers to sleep in.
    I regularly take trips out to local parks, feeding the ducks, local shops, toddler groups, farm/play centres, library etc. I have a 7 seater car and when taking any trips out using the car I will always ensure age appropriate car seats / booster seats are used.
    I will have a full or part time space available for 0 - 5yr old as from August 2012. Please PM me for further details.
    Thank you.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AliceK View Post
    My name is Penny. I am an Ofsted registered childminder based in Woodley near Reading. I live with my husband and 2 young children. We have a young dog, 2 cats some garden rabbits and a Giant African Land Snail.
    I provide childcare in a relaxed, friendly environment and having had experience of using childminders with my own children in the past I hope I provide the level of care for your children that I would wish for my own.
    My house is a 3 bedroom property with separate playroom and quiet / TV room. We have a safe and secure back garden for children to play in with lots of outside toys, ride-ons, tents etc etc. The upstairs is reserved for young babies / toddlers to sleep in.
    I regularly take trips out to local parks, feeding the ducks, local shops, toddler groups, farm/play centres, library etc. I have a 7 seater car and when taking any trips out using the car I will always ensure age appropriate car seats / booster seats are used.
    I will have a full or part time space available for 0 - 5yr old as from August 2012. Please PM me for further details.
    Thank you.
    Hi, I am looking for childminder close to RG13QQ. may I know your postcode and do you available in school holidays? my son is 2.8 years.

Please contact me via the forum

<Moderator note - email address removed for confidentiality - please use forum private messaging >

Registered Childminder since
    Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pavantech View Post
    Hi, I am looking for childminder close to RG13QQ. may I know your postcode and do you available in school holidays? my son is 2.8 years.

Please contact me via the forum

<Moderator note - email address removed for confidentiality - please use forum private messaging >
    Pavantech, I have sent you a Private Message.