Hello, My name is Zoe Sparks and I am an Ofsted Registered Childminder who lives in Burnham on Crouch with my fiance Stuart and our 2 children, Carter and Florence. We also have a cat named Salem and a giant african landsnail called Crunchy.

I have an NVQ Level 3 in Home-based Childcare (CYPOP5). I also hold a pediatric first aid certificate, and public liability insurance.

I am looking to widen my skills by undertaking various other courses in the future to keep me up to date with all current guidelines and requirements.

Our hobbies involve camping in our VW campervan when it's dry, and tending our allotment. The children love both of these activities and have recently been enjoying spending time at the allotment helping to plant and grow the fruit and vegetables, which I then use in making healthy lunches and dinners for them.

I offer a warm, fun, friendly, hygenic and stimulating environment for your child, and like to think of my home as a home from home for your precious little ones.

We do many varied activities, and visit many mother toddler groups and soft playcentres during the the week. Weather permitting, I aim to do as many outdoor activities as possible.

I offer Burnham County Primary School drop off and collections and
Treetops or Carnival Hall preschool drop off and collections.

Spaces are limited, so please contact me to discuss your own personal requirements.

You can visit us on Facebook, and like our page - Little Squirts Childminding

Many Thanks
Zoe