Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Jan 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default message to all Zafira owners

I have faffed about for years tring to find a double puschair to fit in the impossibly small boot of my Zafira. I've limped along for the last couple of years with a mothercare duolite which does fit in with all the seats up but is impossible to push especially as i have 2 toddlers the same age but with a weight difference of nearly 11lbs!!

Anyway my back decided it couldn't take it anymore and a couple of months ago i bought a phil + teds sport from a friend. I've been putting it in the boot with 1 seat folded down ( a bit of a pain as i regularly need the 7 seats so have to be organised with remembering to take it in and out)

Anyway i messed up last week by organising a trip to the zoo and needed all the seats + the pushchair out of desperation I tried the pushchair in the boot standing up and guess what IT FITS!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like I need to share this news with the world It's a tight fit and I need to remember not to force the boot shut or I may lose the back windscreen!

Oct 05
    Post Thanks / Like

Well done

I've been fitting my sport in mine (all seats up) for 6yrs! I still remember how clever I felt when I managed it

I also have a P&T e3 side by side which fits lovely in the same way, great for days out

May 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

Ive got a massive side by side 3 wheel mountain buggy thing, weighs a ton, lovely to push and great for the woods, i also have a zafira and there's no way it will fit, my single 3 wheeler has to lie where the 7th seat could be, How i miss my chrysler
    I love my friends who live inside my laptop xx

Oct 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for posting that Sophia. Im just looking at buying a 7 seater car and a P&T, so its good to have other peoples opinions/experiences.

Nov 03
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

You can also fit the P&T classic in on its side if you take off front wheel and the top back wheel. Took me ages to figure it out and now its so simple

Post Thanks / Like

I have a Renault grand scenic and also put my phil and teds in folded and standing up! Clever hubby figured it out dont think I would be so quick!!!