Thread: mixed emotions

Registered Childminder since
    May 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default mixed emotions

What a week...
    Still feeling bad after SIL removed nephew from my care.

Found out some one I thought I could trust has been whispering in SIL ear about things I've supposedly said. We were supposed to be going camping this weekend with her so had that out with SIL and it sounds like the so called 'friend' is good at chinese whispers. How I hate people who play sides depending on who they're with!!!

Parent who was supposed to come today finally replied to my confirmation text to say they'd decided to go elsewhere.

Was sat in tears this morning feeling very sorry for myself.

On the upside just run into my first boyfriend's older brother who is looking for childcare, only a couple of hours a day 5 days a week but it could bring in £180 a month! Who said there was no use for ex boyfriends!!!

Mar 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    OUTSTANDING
    Post Thanks / Like

As the saying goes, onwards and upwards hun! hopefully things will get better for you. Good news about the ex boyfriens bro tho! keep smiling!
    If all else fails......add glitter!

June 11
    Post Thanks / Like

DH's family are very close and comments get banded about so easily and it has caused some huge rows. Both DH and I have been involved in some of these and now we have learned our lesson, now stay out of it, people voice their opinions to us on both sides and we just nod and smile. Wait until we get home then have a B-fest home, just us two in our four walls lol... We have had a happy quite life since lol

Post Thanks / Like

Families huh!

Hope this new work comes off for you

Miffy xx
    Keep smiling!