Late Birthday party- would you???
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Late Birthday party- would you???

It is the 2nd birthday today of one of my mindees, but she is off this week. Would you do a late birthday party for her next week, or just not bother as she wasn't here this week?

I took her birthday present and card round to her house (lives just round the corner) but am unsure as to whether to do a party next week (would be Thursday as that is the day we have the most mindees) or not?? What does anyone think??

Mar 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Non childminder member
    Friend
    Post Thanks / Like

i wouldnt personally as you have took her card and pressy, but have a christmas one so that everyone is there
    One life live it

Penny1959 Guest

I wouldn't

I do a party if attending on their birthday - and if not I either give present so they can open at home on their birthday - or if not working on the actual day pop round with the present

Penny

Post Thanks / Like

I only do a party if the child is here on their birthday otherwise they have to make do with a card and a present!

Miffy xx
    Keep smiling!

sept 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't normaly buy a present - we usually have a special tea and birthday cake
    CWR

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

No, I wouldn't either. Very sweet of you to consider it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
    i wouldnt personally as you have took her card and pressy, but have a christmas one so that everyone is there
    We are having a Christmas Party on the Thursday we finish for Christmas and as lo comes on a Thursday she will be here for that! Think I will leave it as I have 2 lo's who will be 1 next month, and neither will be here on their birthday as its not on their days with me and another has her b'day whilst we are closed for Christmas, so if I do it for 1 I will have to do it for them all!