Impressed with response
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Penny1959 Guest

Default Impressed with response

Responses to the NCMA membership questionnaire are still continuing to trickle in - which is fantastic

I have now had 70 responses - and more or less equal number from members and non members. A lot of response has come from this forum - but also from other forums and childminding groups that have been passing on the questionnaires

So as there is still 30 hours left in which to respond do you think we could actually push the total of responses up to nearer to 100?
    Please, please if you have a questionnaire and having been meaning to fill in - but have been rushed off your feet or just had one of those weeks - could you make an extra effort to return it to me? ]

Thank you to everyone who has responded so far - and
    thank you to those who are going to return by Thursday Midnight

Penny
    Last edited by Penny1959; 16-11-2011 at 03:34 PM.

Pipsqueak Guest

oh that is fantastic

Penny1959 Guest

Now up to 79 responses - we could still make the 100 - you have untill midnight tonight to return your questionnaire

And even if you have not asked for one yet - there is still time - pm me your email address and I will send you one.

Remember I would like the views of members and non members.

Penny