VISIT BY NCMA NEW CHAIRPERSON ......
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Penny1959 Guest

Default VISIT BY NCMA NEW CHAIRPERSON ......

I am delighted to tell you that the new chair of NCMA will be attending the NCMA West Midland regional forum on October 1st.

A wonderful opportunity for NCMA members to meet the new chair as she starts her term of office - and for her to hear the views of members.

She will be joining us for the morning session - including the discussion on 'Challenging Local Issues' and staying for lunch so that she can chat informally to members.

There are a few places left - so if you are a West Midlands NCMA member and want to meet the new chair - take a look at your 'My NCMA' page on the NCMA website and click on Regions to find the booking form.

NCMA will be adding a bit about the visit on the website soon.

Penny

Post Thanks / Like

Should be interesting Penny.

Look forward to hearing your feedback.

Miffy xx
    Keep smiling!

Registered Childminder since
    Nov 07
    Post Thanks / Like

That's great news Penny! Sue is lovely and I believe she has a real interest in what we do in our day to day lives. I would imagine it is hard for someone who is not from a childminding background to completely understand the issues we have.

Enjoy your forum xx