Leaflets
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Leaflets

phoebe-alice Guest

Default Leaflets

Hi there I hope you are all having a lovely day, I have the day off so trying to get all my paperwork sorted out! I have been thinking about making a leaflet for new potential parents so they can get a feel of my service but I just have no idea what to put on it or how to lay it out. I just wondered is anyone willing to share theirs or give me some tips to get some inspiration from as after about 5 failed attempts this morning I'm loosing all hope!

Registered Childminder since
    Aug 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    OUTSTANDING
    Post Thanks / Like

take a look at vistaprint. they do my leaflets. if you have microsoft publisher there are some templates to use there. my advice is, keep it short and sweet, not too much text. put on your highest level childcare qualifications, some quotes from your latest very good ofsted report, opening hours and fees, some info about where parents can get advice about help towards fees eg tax creds, student bursaries, childcare vouchers etc.

Registered Childminder since
    Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

how about a picture or 2 of your setting ie the garden or the play room.

what activities you will do in a normal week.

a brief statement about why you believe you will give them and their child a great home away from home experience, in a fun and loving environment