Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: am i mad

Registered Childminder since
    aug 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Default am i mad

sorry need to blow some steam
    i have just come home from work from 48hr shift to fine out that my 6 year old has been nicking stuff from school and not the first time but only just found this out . my son needed to go to a and e looks like he as broken his hand
    my house looks like a bomb has hit it and my hubby is sat on this comp not giving a **** ( he dose all the childcare at the moment as he has lost his job )
    i am giving up work on the 10th of aug to do childminding but finding it very hard to do anythink with childminding
    am i mad for taking this on as well

Registered Childminder since
    Mar 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

You are not mad at all, just focus on that childminding will allow you to be home, so things liek this wont happen, one of the many reasons I am giving up teaching so I can be home for my own kids too.