Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    July 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Activity Choice Book

Do any of you use these, or something similar? I'm about to sort mine out and am going to stick photos in of all the resources I have. Do you all involve the children in this procedure, or do you just do it all yourselves? Do you have children in the photos playing with the various resources, or just a piccie of the resource?

Thanks all

Hels xx

sept 04
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm planning on doing some laminated photos in a file so little ones can easily look through and let me know what they want to play with. I was just going to photograph the toys. It may also come in useful for prospective parents/children to see my resources at a glance when they visit.

Alison x

June 05
    Post Thanks / Like

I do a photo book for the resources I don't have in the playroom (have extra storage in hallway and garden store outside). I find it very helpful especially for LOs that are still learning to speak well and also for any that have special needs and may be non-verbal. Mine are pictures of just the toys/resources. OFSTED liked it last time they were here too!

Jacqui

June 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I have done one because I don't have all the toys out at any one time, but want kids to be able to choose (also so I remember what I've got stashed away!). I have taken pics of just the toys / resources and have them stuck in an album. I wouldn't photo kids playing with them as it may be a confidentiality issue if you are showing it to prospective parents?