Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: 3 Mobile phones

Registered Childminder since
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default 3 Mobile phones

Hello Ladies! thought i had better post this in the new forum! Last October i took out 2 contracts with 3 network, one for me and one for my 14 year old ( thought at least he would be able to contact us at all times). i paid 15 quid on each ....supposidly for 18 months at £15, for the first 6 months we got 600 minutes and 2000 texts then it went to 300 mins and 1000.. texts ...... pretty good deal i thought....but after only 12 months my bills seem to go to frm 15 per phone to now over 30 per phone...bearing in mind i have been screaming at my son for going over his limit for the last two months ( I never bother to open the bills cause i thought there is no way we would go over that limit! now that i have realised what the sales assistant said was compleat b*****S i will be at the Thre shop tomorrow morning at 10am to give them the phones back! they have been back so many times on repair its untrue! They were really unsimpathetic when the stupid thing crashed again and the last ever photo of my beloved Nanna(before she died) was wiped off they said it was my fault for not backing up my files on my pc! They were so smug i wanted to smack their faces!
    got my argument ready for the morning so i pitty them tommorrow as i have the whole day free....if i feel the need i can stand outside the shop aznd tell all protential customers to go else where! will let you know if i strike a deal...Monkey is not a woman to be messed with!!!!
    Monkey by Name........Monkey by Nature!

Nov 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: 3 Mobile phones

Hi Monkey,
    Firstly..I'm really sorry for your loss.
    Secondly...remind me never to get on the wrong side of you!
    Thirdy...Good Luck...
    Tasha

Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

oh you sound just like me... you go girl give em hell xxx

sorry about the pic of your nan xxx
    Love Mrs Edward Cullen x

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Tasha, ....firstly i like you honey so you can feel safe!!! I have a thing with three they close ranks the minute i walk into the shop i dont know why! I usually walk out deflated but i am up for it tomorrow! at the end of the day if i give them back the phones and cancel my direct debit what can they do? I@ m sure they will still want the custom.....but then again after my last few rampages maybe thay will be glad to get rid of me to another natwork! what is a pain though is all my childminding stuff has that phone number printed on it!

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Sock it to 'em! Let us know how you get on

Oh how awful to lose a special picture like that ... and then to have some spotty teenager look smug about it...

We're with fresh mobile on pay as you go - cheapest around though not the best reception in the world...

5p texts, 15p calls and a mooing cow on the website

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Susan, luckily i found out weeks laterr that it was still on my daughters phone so i managed to bluetooth it over to my phone! I'm going to bluetooth all my important picys especially of my lo's as this is usually have the only camera on me when they do something unique! will let you know how i get on!

Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey1 View Post
    Hi Susan, luckily i found out weeks laterr that it was still on my daughters phone so i managed to bluetooth it over to my phone! I'm going to bluetooth all my important picys especially of my lo's as this is usually have the only camera on me when they do something unique! will let you know how i get on!

yes please tell us what happens tommorow xxxx
    Love Mrs Edward Cullen x

30 Oct
    Post Thanks / Like

good luck tomorrow. let us know how you get on!!

Dec 200
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Good luck tomorrow! You are going to need it!

3 seem to employ hideous staff so you'll have your work cut out! Im trying to get the deal I want on my upgrade at the moment and they arent budging - im going to get it but its just going to take time

Let us know how you get on.xxx

panda Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey1 View Post
    Tasha, ....firstly i like you honey so you can feel safe!!! I have a thing with three they close ranks the minute i walk into the shop i dont know why! I usually walk out deflated but i am up for it tomorrow! at the end of the day if i give them back the phones and cancel my direct debit what can they do? I@ m sure they will still want the custom.....but then again after my last few rampages maybe thay will be glad to get rid of me to another natwork! what is a pain though is all my childminding stuff has that phone number printed on it!

keep your phone number by porting over the number to who ever is your new service provider, tell 3 tomorrow when you hand back the phones that you want a pac code and then you should be able to keep the same number. i've never changed my number despite using 3 or 4 different service provider over the last 10 years

ps i am trying out panda as i wanted it before but it was taken
    love mandy (ajs)

Nov 07
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by panda View Post
    keep your phone number by porting over the number to who ever is your new service provider, tell 3 tomorrow when you hand back the phones that you want a pac code and then you should be able to keep the same number. i've never changed my number despite using 3 or 4 different service provider over the last 10 years

ps i am trying out panda as i wanted it before but it was taken
    love mandy (ajs)
    I thought we had an imposter, panda!!!

I agree Monkey, you stick to your guns. The will either agree to your demands or call the police to take you away! haha

My husband is the negotiater in our house as he uses hundreds of minutes a month!! We have three phones on one contract so do get good deals as that comes to a fair amount of money each month!!

Amanda xx

April06
    Post Thanks / Like

you go girl, good luck,
    Mandy

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I went in and the manager dealt with me. He said he had loads of people this had happened too! show's how good they are! The only thing he said he could do would be to credit my accounts with the difference which would mean i shouldn't have to pay anything for a couple of months but will have to pay 30 on each phone for the last 3 months! I can't afford 60 quid a month and explained so he told me the best ways to go about getting out of my contract so i have to do a bit of letter writing. My son was gutted as he thought he would come away with a new phone!

Post Thanks / Like

At least the manager was helpful and you managed to sort it out a little

Good luck with the letter writting

Angel xx

Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

at least he gave you an out iyswim, my friend could close her contract without buyin herself out and her phone didnt work so she ended up paying for something she couldnt use !!!
    Love Mrs Edward Cullen x