Blog Entries

Default Here we go again

Morning everyone

here we go again another week in the challenging world of Childminding

Hope everyone has a great and rewarding week

Anyone got anything exciting planned

Post Thanks / Like

Morning Dave and everyone

It's bloomin raining here again Why is it when they tell you it's a drought it does nothing but rain for days?

Today we're doing our Father's Day cards and crafts, then tomorrow off to the Nottinghamshire Childminders Extravaganza (please stop raining as it's all outdoors). Haven't got any further than that atm.

Miffy xx
    Keep smiling!

Registered Childminder since
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

We are doing lots of teddy bear activities as all of the children love bears and it's Paddington's birthday so we will link it all with deepest Peru!

We were hoping to plan an outdoor teddy bears picnic but I'm not sure with the rain because the children (who wrote the planning) wanted the tent out and it's soggy on the grass... but I'm sure we can rearrange things!

Apr 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Good morning all

We are doing Father's Day activities this week and I have 1 mindee settling in so pretty relaxed this week. The weather doesnt help, its pouring down

Hope everybody has a good week
    Crazy Crackers

Apr 10
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sarah707 View Post
    We are doing lots of teddy bear activities as all of the children love bears and it's Paddington's birthday so we will link it all with deepest Peru!

We were hoping to plan an outdoor teddy bears picnic but I'm not sure with the rain because the children (who wrote the planning) wanted the tent out and it's soggy on the grass... but I'm sure we can rearrange things!
    Didn't realise it was Paddingtons birthday this week, I feel teddy bear activities coming on, we had already planned to "go down to the woods today", so great timing.

June 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Morning everyone

I bought Sarah's Ebook on planning, so I too am doing Padington Bear activities this week as well as Fathers Day

We are off to the Softplay centre this morning first then activities this afternoon.

I'm already counting down the weeks to the summer hols (work term time only), I can't wait to spend time with just my own children.

Have a great day
    Toothfairy

Jan 84
    Post Thanks / Like

We are having a Thomas The Tank Engine themed birthday party tomorrow, going to creative little people on wednesday (hopefully as long as we don't have another one come down with chicken pox), going to a new children's farm that has opened about 10 miles away. Never been so busy doing things for a while (seems like an age anyway) with chicken pox going from one to another of the children.
    Busy but fun week hopefully.
    Teacake2

jan 89
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

evening all, were doing fathers day things this week. wednesday were at a childminding event so hopefully the sun will shine for us all ready forecast rain all week just for a change hope you all have a good week