5 week old mindee been for 1st visit without mum!
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Post Thanks / Like

Default 5 week old mindee been for 1st visit without mum!

As the title says, I have had my new mindee (5 weeks old) this morning for 3 hours without mum!!! He was an absolute angel. Slept most of the morning, had 2 bottles inbetween - drank almost all of one of them.

He isn't starting properly till the end of June, but mum has asked if I can have him occasionally before then (I also have his older sister) and she had an appointment today so asked if I would have him

Didn't think LITTLE babies did anything for me, but he was so lovely and cuddly I think I may have changed my mind

Sept 00
    Post Thanks / Like

i have had one of mine since she was 5 weeks old, i had her one day a week until she was 9 months then i had her 3 days and i still have her 3 and a half years later

i looooove new babies especially the smell of them yummmmm

Nov 10
    Post Thanks / Like

How lovely, and also how lovely that she is happy to leave her young baby with you already. She must feel very confident in you.

I'd love to have a new baby to look after!

July 10
    Post Thanks / Like

Little babies are the best hehe. You get to cuddle them and they smell gorgeous, look gorgeous and behave themselves BUT you don't get the sleepless nights

Penny1959 Guest

Oh how nice - I am just a tad jealous.

I am thinking a coffee at your house when baby is next with you is called for!

Penny

onceinabluemoon Guest

Aw bless!

I've had my baby mindee since she was 3 weeks old for one day a week and then full time from when she was 5 months. SO much easier for them when they already know you really well. x

dec 03
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

aaaww i love the tiny ones
    H4H supporter 'per mare per terram'

sept 10
    Post Thanks / Like

Hiya,
    I just had my 2nd visit today with 5 week old little boy, he is soooo good, I could just keep him.Mum is on maternity leave but also asked me to have him 1 day a week untill she goes back to work so he get used to me, and I think it is a great idea.
    I love having him and he is no problem and I kept thinking id love another baby, but I guess Im just to busy at the minute, and I do have three already and one whos just two, so I think ill wait a while and just enjoy taking care of some-one elses bundle of Joy for a while xxx

June 95
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Non childminder member
    childminder
    Post Thanks / Like

lovely

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by erinjane View Post
    Hiya,
    I just had my 2nd visit today with 5 week old little boy, he is soooo good, I could just keep him.Mum is on maternity leave but also asked me to have him 1 day a week untill she goes back to work so he get used to me, and I think it is a great idea.
    I love having him and he is no problem and I kept thinking id love another baby, but I guess Im just to busy at the minute, and I do have three already and one whos just two, so I think ill wait a while and just enjoy taking care of some-one elses bundle of Joy for a while xxx
    Unfortunately I am tooooooo old to have another now got 4 lovely sons now 18 and 19, but if someone could have promised me a daughter I might have thought about having another

sept 10
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a girl 7 and 2 boys 6 and 2,, Id love another girl but then I think whats the chances?? and maybe im just being greedy!!