Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    July 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default QUESTIONNAIRE HELP PLEASE

I would like to design a questionnaire for my MEd dissertation asking childminders about the ways in which they work in partnership with parents. I was hoping you lovely people would help me out as I need a lot of questionnaires returned!!

I'm formulating my questions at the moment but wondered whether anyone had any good ideas of what format to use to creat the questionnaire? I don't really want to do it on paper and have things being posted by mail. I was thinking either I could email people the questionnaire or maybe use the internet to create a questionnaire which people could fill out online?

I'm quite keen to give people the option of being contacted via email or phone so that I can ask more in depth questions about answers to the initial questionnaire if needed so I'm keen to have the results of each individual questionnaire not just a percentage result from all of them if you see what I mean!

Has anyone done this before especially on here or does anyone have any ideas?
    Like my ideas on Facebook 'Play, naturally'

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: QUESTIONNAIRE HELP PLEASE

I've filled in a couple of questionnaires for members on here - they e-mailed them to me and I filled in and sent back. Was quite straight forward so that may be the way to go

Miffy xx
    Keep smiling!

July 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by miffy View Post
    I've filled in a couple of questionnaires for members on here - they e-mailed them to me and I filled in and sent back. Was quite straight forward so that may be the way to go

Miffy xx
    I think maybe that's the easiest way Miffy thanks. How did they go about getting participants? Could I put out a plea and then anyone wanting to help could pm me their email address?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by butterfly View Post
    I think maybe that's the easiest way Miffy thanks. How did they go about getting participants? Could I put out a plea and then anyone wanting to help could pm me their email address?
    Yes, that's exactly what they did!

Miffy xx
    Keep smiling!

Nov 07
    Post Thanks / Like

Polly2 did one on here recently for her research project. Mine was for parents to complete so I didn't need to put out a plea. If you ask on here there will be plenty of offers to help. Often from other studiers as they understand how important it is

I think you just have to be a bit careful when laying the questionairre out as when someone fills it in the answers can quite often go all over the place. I hope that makes sense!!!

July 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok great! Thanks guys! I'll have a play with it this afternoon when all the children have their sleep!

July 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm more than happy to fill in your questionnaire when the time comes. Like the others, I've done them on-line following a plea on here for people to come forward

Hels xx

July 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Helen Dempster View Post
    I'm more than happy to fill in your questionnaire when the time comes. Like the others, I've done them on-line following a plea on here for people to come forward
    Thank you Helen!

Sept 06
    Post Thanks / Like

As Manjay said I did this a couple of weeks ago. It was great! Everyone was soooo supportive - Everyone returned them more or less straight away and I had some brilliant comments and answers

Mine had a mixture of tick boxes and palces for people to write their thoughts. Feel free to Pm me if you would like to see it. Although I imagine yours would be more indepth if its for a dissertation.

I think if I had had to chase local cm's around I would have been doing it for months

I just put out a plea and them peeps pm'd me with their e mail addys it worked brilliantly.

I will fill one in

July 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Polly2 View Post
    As Manjay said I did this a couple of weeks ago. It was great! Everyone was soooo supportive - Everyone returned them more or less straight away and I had some brilliant comments and answers

Mine had a mixture of tick boxes and palces for people to write their thoughts. Feel free to Pm me if you would like to see it. Although I imagine yours would be more indepth if its for a dissertation.

I think if I had had to chase local cm's around I would have been doing it for months

I just put out a plea and them peeps pm'd me with their e mail addys it worked brilliantly.

I will fill one in
    Thanks for the advice and support. I'm just working out how to word it!