ABOUT ME:
Hi, my name is Maimuna. I live in Central Southampton by the RSH Hospital. I live in with my husband of 10 years, daughter (7 yrs old) and son (3 yrs old).

I have a secure, enclosed garden where children can explore their wild side. During the week we have trips to local parks, library, the Common, attend toddler groups; do some baking/cooking and lots of art and craft activities. We have healthy snacks, breakfast and/or lunch during the day. Our home is smoke and pet free. I currently pick and drop at St. John's Primary and Nursery School. Please call to check whether i can pick and/or drop from other schools.

MY EXPERIENCE:
I have been a parent for nearly 8 years where i have gained most of my experience. I have been childminding since August 2010.
As well as English, I can speak Urdu and Punjabi languages fluently.
I can cater for Halal diets.

MY QUALIFICATIONS:
I am OfSTED registered and hold a Paediatric 1st Aid certificate. I’m a member of the National Childminding Association. Me and my husband both hold an enhanced Criminal Record certificate. I have completed my Introduction to Childcare Practice (home-based) and am currently working towards my NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Home-based Childcare.

MY AVAILABILITY:
My working hours are:
Monday- Friday: 7am-7pm
I am willing to work any holidays and be flexible with my hours.

I have vacancies for 2 : under 5's and 2: 5-8yr olds

MY CONTACT DETAILS
Please contact me via the forum for more information.