Childcare.co.uk - Gold members
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Pipsqueak Guest

Default Childcare.co.uk - Gold members

Have y'all noticed the Gold Members Extra bit - a legal service!!! wow and brilliant (although I wished I had noticed this the other day).

you get 30 mins free consultation with a solicitor and if you need more you get a quote.

Thank you childcare.co.uk

aly Guest

Default Re: Childcare.co.uk - Gold members

Quote Originally Posted by Pipsqueak View Post
    Have y'all noticed the Gold Members Extra bit - a legal service!!! wow and brilliant (although I wished I had noticed this the other day).

you get 30 mins free consultation with a solicitor and if you need more you get a quote.

Thank you childcare.co.uk
    no i didnt...off to have a look

x

how are you feeling today?

Pipsqueak Guest

I am good - thanks for asking. Trying to let it go because it had a rather strange effect on - making me poorly through stress.
    however i am determined to make NCMA sit up and take notice that their members - their life blood, are not happy

Registered Childminder since
    Nov 93
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

oooooh! you've obviously read the small print (something I never seem to do ) I will go and have a look

Pipsqueak Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Playmate View Post
    oooooh! you've obviously read the small print (something I never seem to do ) I will go and have a look
    oooh believe me I will be reading the small print AND having a legal eagle on the end of the line from now on.

I just noticed an extra tab when I logged on and had a nosey.

Registered Childminder since
    Sept 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

most home insurance policies have a legal element included, could sometimes be worth a phone call

pip for the sake of £40, get yourself mm insurance now and then put the new contracts on ebay, along with the rest of your ncma paperwork thats sellable.
    boo