recommend a binder
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    July 08
    Post Thanks / Like

Default recommend a binder

I am looking for a cheap but good comb binding machine to spruce up my paperwork - i've never used one before and have absolutely no idea what the difference is in use and type - i know that wire is much more expensive, so happy with plastic combs - but should i get a manual or a thermal one??
    help!
    Blessed Be!

amirose Guest

Default Re: recommend a binder

I have never used a thermal one I have a manual one and its really handy and the end result looks really professional.
    My word of warning would be don't go too cheap, my first one broke within a week, spend at least £20-£25. Also makes sure you can cut at least 5 pages at once because even then it will only do 3! I had one that was supposed to do 3 and only did 1
    Oh and final thing buy slightly bigger plastic combs then you think you need, it makes life SO much easier when you come to thread the pages!!!