Registering Garden
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    fEB2006
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Registering Garden

Hiya all, Hope you all had a lovely christmas. I dont want to start back to work on monday after the lovely break lol.
    Anyway, my garden has never been registered well now it is done and safe i no i need to contact Ofsted, i will by letter. Does anyone know if they will come out to register it. As i really do not want the hassle of them coming out i was just thinking of putting some photos in with the letter.what do you think?

Hope you all have a fab new year!

aug 01
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Registering Garden

i did this if you ring ofsted they ask you to risk assess it, thats what idid i also got parents to sign a little thing i wrote saying i agree xxxx garden is safe fro my children to play in etc..... so if i was you i would give them a ring in morn and ask what they need you to. hth

June 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I did mine last year, sent in letter, photo's, and risk assessment, they still came out and inspected but were only here 5 minutes.

Straws xxx

01/2008
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Straws View Post
    I did mine last year, sent in letter, photo's, and risk assessment, they still came out and inspected but were only here 5 minutes.

Straws xxx
    I did the same as above just before christmas. Photos and risk assessment pointing out areas of danger and what you have done to make it safe e.g if you have gates are they locked so that children can not leave unattended or so that people cannot enter etc. Nobody came outr to inspect and it has just come through on new certificate. HTH
    Julie