Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: no show

Registered Childminder since
    sep 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD!
    Post Thanks / Like

Default no show

no phone call, no text. had all the paperwork and contract ready. dont you just hate it another xmas shopping day wasted

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

sep 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD!
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: no show

i dont get it, she semed so keen to sign contracts,she seemed so nice aswell it was for a full time place, i could have done with the money. just hope she is ok and nothing has happened with the weather like it is.

TheBTeam Guest

Do you have any contact details that you could maybe just text to ask if she was okay as she didn't come?

Oct 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I had one of these the week before last. With 2 leaving at xmas, I was desperate for the work.

They make you mad and dont realise the effort we put into presenting ourselves and having everything out and ready.
    Helen

Apr 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Frustrating after all the hard work. Hope nothing happened like you said. Also this time of year with so many distractions. Hopefully she calls back with an apology and a reason so your day was not wasted

May-09
    Post Thanks / Like

unfortunately this happens way to often...

I dont know why people are so inconsiderate. It is really annoying when it happens Especially when you are desperate for work...

It really got to me at the start as well....now I have quite a few mindees and it is still annoying but not as much if they dont call..

it is their loss in the end I like telling myself
    Nicole xx

sep 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD!
    Post Thanks / Like

i rang her and left a message, she rang me back with some silly excuse but said she still needs me, hope this isnt the start of her letting me down

aug 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

I get it all the time, this year out of 10 calls iv had only 1 has shown up. But when they call back a couple of weeks later saying they still need me after ignoring my calls and texts, i just say no as they didnt have the courtesy to contact me or return my calls when they didnt turn up originally !!

Im really struggling at the moment but im not gonna let them know im desperate as it just opens the door for them to take the mick !

Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mammumof4 View Post
    i rang her and left a message, she rang me back with some silly excuse but said she still needs me, hope this isnt the start of her letting me down
    I'm glad you got to speak to her though. Don't give up hope yet. My full timer's parents were a nightmare at the start - when they first came to meet me I never heard a thing for 3 weeks after and assumed they hadn't liked me and gone elsewhere.

They are now the best payers and most reliable I have!!!! I hope she turns out the same for you.
    Georgina x