Sorry another rising 5 question.
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Sorry another rising 5 question.

Ok so I was approached by a mum who wanted me to have her 4 year old. i said no for reasons which I won't go into. Now could I have taken her on as a rising 5 because she is in nursery not reception. Just incase I get asked for anymore children in nursery who is 3/4. The nursery is attached to the school and they are full time.
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

Nov 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Sorry another rising 5 question.

Quote Originally Posted by FussyElmo View Post
    Ok so I was approached by a mum who wanted me to have her 4 year old. i said no for reasons which I won't go into. Now could I have taken her on as a rising 5 because she is in nursery not reception. Just incase I get asked for anymore children in nursery who is 3/4. The nursery is attached to the school and they are full time.
    Not if only doing the 2 1/2 hour sessions. However, if they were 4 and in wraparound care every day at the nursery equating to full-time school, they can be. This only applies to 4 year olds. 3 year olds in wraparound are still counted in your under 5's.

Sure someone might correct me as am still getting my head around this myself!

Aug 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Only once at school 10 sessions. Nursery 10 sessions isn't counted towards rising 5's
    Debbie

TheBTeam Guest

Quote Originally Posted by DebbieS26 View Post
    Only once at school 10 sessions. Nursery 10 sessions isn't counted towards rising 5's
    That is what I believe too.