observations tick check list.
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Default observations tick check list.

i found a while ago somewhere a observations tick check list for all age groups from birth to 5. but my computer was playing up so couldnt save or print it out. and now i carnt find the link. so was wondering if anyone knew what i was on about and new the link/web page please. thankyou in advance

xxxxxxx

moogster1a Guest

Default Re: observations tick check list.

i'm sure I read somewhere that OFSTED hate childminders using these tick lists. apparently, people have been slated for it at inspections. For us, the observations are much more informal, every couple of months, and don't even need to be written down.

Pipsqueak Guest

are you on about the trackers?

Registered Childminder since
    pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

honestly im not sure. first page was 0-3 months then a check list of what the "book" says there supposed to be able to do. then again for 3-6 months and so on till age 5