what a Lovley/Massive compliment
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    apr 08
    Post Thanks / Like

Default what a Lovley/Massive compliment

I have just been given, what I think is a lovley/massive compliment.
    As I dont know this Mum really well, her middle son is 2 years above my eldest in school, but we talk at the school gates and Playground.. And the little girl I used to mind was in reception class with her youngest son.
    Considering this mum knows about my accident back in Febuary
    re; almost 4yrs mindee-handbrake-car going down the road-and hurting my leg in the process.
    She sent me a text today asking If I could look after her middle and youngest sons for 1 day next week (Middle son 12, is borderline autistic, I dont really know him very well or that much about Autism) and the youngest is 5yrs old and has speech difficulties.
    Any how had to ring her back and say I couldnt do it as Im on holiday next week in Poole, She had asked her Best Friend who couldnt do it (her own child is severley Autistic) shes going out that day, and apparently she thought to herself, who else do I TRUST enough to look after my children, and thought of me

I must admit Ive been wary about taking on any more children because of the accident, and this has made me feel a bit better about everything.
    Mandy
    Anyone got any Chocolate Buttons?

Sept 95
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: what a Lovley/Massive compliment

aww anyone can have an accident ,, it doesnt make you a bad childminder or person , why would it make people not trust you ? im sure you are really capable and you have just taken a knock to your confidence but it wont make others view you as an unreliable childminder so dont worry about that anymore .. i missed what happened with the car and it sounds scary but dont let it affect your confidence in yourself anymore cos if anything it will make you even more safety conscious than before x

jun 79
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstandingb
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: what a Lovley/Massive compliment

Thats really lovely, and just the boost to your confidence that you needed.
    Sue x