where do i even start?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Jan 10
    Post Thanks / Like

Default where do i even start?

I wana start building up a website, but i havent even a clue where to start! Where do you even go to start one up?

I would be very grateful for any advice
    love, kelly

Apr 98
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: where do i even start?

Hi

I have moved this from the Website area as you may get more replies here as that area is mainly to list and advertise a site rather than ask about building one......I hope you don't mind.

I cannot help with your query as I have never done one but I do know there are loads of people on here that have so they may be able to help.

You might also consider contacting Pauline as she has built quite a few members site's for them (and they have been fab!) and I know that she charges a really reasonable fee.

If you are interested then send her a message and as soon as she gets the time she will contact you.

HTH

Dee
    Dee
    Independent Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Life may not be the party we hoped for.......but while we're here we should dance!

Jan 10
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by deeb66 View Post
    Hi

I have moved this from the Website area as you may get more replies here as that area is mainly to list and advertise a site rather than ask about building one......I hope you don't mind.

I cannot help with your query as I have never done one but I do know there are loads of people on here that have so they may be able to help.

You might also consider contacting Pauline as she has built quite a few members site's for them (and they have been fab!) and I know that she charges a really reasonable fee.

If you are interested then send her a message and as soon as she gets the time she will contact you.

HTH

Dee
    Thats gr8 thanx
    love, kelly

June 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi

This is a good one and its free. I have set my website up on here and if I can do it then anyone can. If you have any problems will be happy to try and answer them for you.

http://www.webs.com/

Only downside of being free is they display adverts but you can remove them for a fee..sorry can't remember how much off the top of my head. Hope this helps?

Mar 01
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I did mine with Microsoft office live. It was free and really easy. I had a lot of help from Manjay too! She was very patient with all my enquiries. I run a Support Group and we are currently doing a website and Pauline is doing this for us. She is brill too! Very helpful and very patient.

Jan 10
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanx for this, going to get started in the morning. Im sure i will have more questions to come
    love, kelly

Oct 05
    Post Thanks / Like

I used http://www.webs.com/

On Wed evening I decided to build a web site. I had never done it before, had no clue.
    With lots of advice from people on here I had completed it by Friday evening, working on it in the evenings only.

Really easy for a complete novice. (I got a bit confused with photos, I need to go back and re-look at that part)

http://hillsidechildcare.webs.com/

good luck.

Jan 10
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tired View Post
    I used http://www.webs.com/

On Wed evening I decided to build a web site. I had never done it before, had no clue.
    With lots of advice from people on here I had completed it by Friday evening, working on it in the evenings only.

Really easy for a complete novice. (I got a bit confused with photos, I need to go back and re-look at that part)

http://hillsidechildcare.webs.com/

good luck.
    Your website looks great, cant believe you only started it on wed and it looks so great already, well done
    love, kelly