Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Nov 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Moving house RA help!!? please

Well we are moving at the end of July and need to be sorted with new certificate etc for the new house by 24 Aug if my one remaining mindee comes with me - 5 leaving for various reasons.

I need to write to Ofsted and send a RA of house and garden etc. Can someone help me get my head round it. I do know what they mean but my brain is fried with it all at the moment and you lot get me back on track.
    Which things do I need to focus on.

Should I draw a floor map to show safety gates, smoke alarms etc - is that the sort of stuff that I need to include?
    Being a farm i think I would have to be extra careful.
    Thanks x
    Happy to be back with the Greenies

Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Moving house RA help!!? please

when i moved i risk assesed each room individually as we swapped house i was able to view more than once to check different things
    as most of the fittings and furniture will be yours anyway they should be safe to use make sure you tell them you need the certificate for a specific date as they are very good about it (where with mine )

Non childminder member
    ex-childminder
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm (hopefully) going to be doing this soon too. Let us know how you get on, good luck with your move.
    Come back David....

Jan 01
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I moved last month, I sent off a standard risk assessment you are welcome to a copy of it if you would like. I had a call to say they had recieved it and had my new certificate in just over a week.

Kelly