Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Default bathroom and infection

Hi,
    I'm just completing my risk assessment for the house and I've come to the bathroom. Do I need to add about the toilet being dirty? I don't mean that my bathroom is unclean , just that if a child decided to lick the toilet they may get ill. With the action being to ensure the bathroom is cleaned on a regular basis

thanks
    Karen

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: bathroom and infection

Yes Karen you are seeing danger and are aware of it so write it down

I have a vision in my head now of a child sitting on the floor licking the toilet yuk yuk yuk

Angel xxx

Oct 96
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Explorer View Post
    Hi,
    I'm just completing my risk assessment for the house and I've come to the bathroom. Do I need to add about the toilet being dirty? I don't mean that my bathroom is unclean , just that if a child decided to lick the toilet they may get ill. With the action being to ensure the bathroom is cleaned on a regular basis

thanks
    Karen
    you have anwered your own question....hazard ,risk ,action.....sorted

Pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks,
    I hope you don't all think I have a 'How clean is you house?' style house !!

I'll put it on my risk assessment

oct 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

i had a little chuckle to myself when i read this .. my neice came to our house with her mum and as she was potty trainin went to use potty which is in toilet when her mum went to wipe her after she had done what she needed to do she bent over my toilet stickin her head down the pan going yuck yuck... i wondered what was happenin so looked in and said yeh id say yuck if my mum stuck my head down the toilet, to which i got the most awlful look off mum...lol... anyway cut a long story short told mum next time to remember to put the lid down......
    Last edited by babs; 19-09-2009 at 11:52 PM.

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by babs View Post
    i had a little chuckle to myself when i read this .. my neice came to our house with her mum and as she was potty trainin went to use potty which is in toilet when her mum went to wipe her after she had done what she needed to do she bent over my toilet stickin her head down the pan going yuck yuck... i wondered what was happenin so looked in and said yeh id say yuck if my mum stuck my head down the toilet, to which i got the most awlful look off mum...lol... anyway cut a long story short told mum next time to remember to put the lid down......
    bless!