Just as I thought Ofsted had been efficient
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    nov 02
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Just as I thought Ofsted had been efficient

I had an inspection 3 weeks ago and from that my inspector took it upon herself to issue a variation to cover my son starting full time school in September, I would have requested this anyway for September. Initially I thought great that saves me a job - but oh no!

Since then I actually need a variation for 3 hours one day a week starting next week, I requested it last week thinking 14 days would be enough and as a week as now passed I rang to chase it.

To be told that I can't request a new variation as the last one hasn't yet completed will complete tomorrow apparently - the one I didn't ask for is holding up the one I need and I have parents waiting to know about childcare arrangements!

They know I have requested it and will start on it tomorrow instead of last week!

How silly

Registered Childminder since
    Apr 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Just as I thought Ofsted had been efficient

Oh no, what a palava, hope they sort it out asap!

xx