Childcare Vouchers
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Nov 08
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Childcare Vouchers

Does anyone know anything about these?? Or do they accept them? The company is accor services ... I have only ever heard of Busy Bee's vouchers!

I am minding short term (approx 10 wks) and when Mum came to pick LO up today she said she'd registered online & would it be OK?!! Apparently its the only way her work will pay?! Surely she should have checked before she signed a contract with me....

Anyway, I am completely confused & have had a quick look on the website & it all seems pretty vague. Do I have to sign up to this? I would much prefer cash / cheque / bank transfer but obviously dont want to put prospective parents off if this is a better option for them

TIA

S xx

Sept 06
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Childcare Vouchers

I take accor vouchers and they are fine. mum should give you form to fill in with your bank details then they send you a pack so you can register online. After that you just get an e mail when parent has paid and it goes striaght in your bank.

I find it great - no worries!

Non childminder member
    lazy bum!
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm signed up with accor but parent decided to carry on paying cash.

its easy to sign up, parents employees pay into it they need your account number. Accor then transfers it to your bank the following day or the following working day.

You gain email notification when a payment has been made (I've not had one yet as not been paid that way).

It saves the parents on tax as their childcare fees are paid before tax so they are only taxed on their remaining earnings.
    Busy losing the will to live mwuahahahaha!

mar 97
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

I've not heard of this company but 2 of my parents use
    this form of payment.Its a lot easier than other
    methods of payment.
    I prefer it to cash or cheques (for me anyway) because it is
    paid directly into bank so less trips to bank.
    I also makes me save more as the money is not in my
    purse for long!!
    xxx

Oct '06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

i have accor and never had a problem!
    To the world you are one person, but to one person, you are the world.

Nov 08
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks ladies, it does make me slightly uneasy though that they will have my bank details... How long does it take to set up? The website says they need to see my certificate of reg as proof but I still havent received it yet! How often do they pay - weekly / monthly? As atm she is paying my weekly in advance - surely this will change??

Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

Accor have been around for a long long time (one of my first mindees had a proportion of her fees paid through accor vouchers and that was over 10 years ago. I would say that of all the voucher schemes I am registered with accor are the best

edit: just seen your other questions. Not sure how long it takes to set up (I registered with them such a long time ago) but I receive the money into my account 2 days after receiving an email from them saying the parent has triggered a payment. I believe you can be paid weekly or monthly.
    Last edited by madasahatter; 16-04-2009 at 12:38 PM.
    In cloud cuckoo land somewhere

Non childminder member
    lazy bum!
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sparky View Post
    Thanks ladies, it does make me slightly uneasy though that they will have my bank details... How long does it take to set up? The website says they need to see my certificate of reg as proof but I still havent received it yet! How often do they pay - weekly / monthly? As atm she is paying my weekly in advance - surely this will change??
    I faxed mine through to Accor, it took 6 days to set it up online and I only gave my Accor account number out not bank details.

I had a letter from Accor once the fax had gone through which had my login information. They cant email or give this over the phone.
    Busy losing the will to live mwuahahahaha!