DHC good or not !
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default DHC good or not !

I am starting the DHC course tonight just wondering is it any good ? I have dyslexia and I am wondereing if it will be very hard. Any info greatly recieved.

Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: DHC good or not !

I am currently doing the DHC and am just finishing unit 3, Unit 2 was really hard as regards the assignement for me personally but I think everyone thought that one was hard. I am enjoying it and have learnt so much xxx Good Luck xxx
    Love Mrs Edward Cullen x

Pipsqueak Guest

The DHC is great - its a bit tough in places but you will get through it. I would explain to your tutor about your dyslexia as well. Try and form some "study groups" in the groups - where you can all get together and bounce ideas of each other. The idea of the DHC is to get you thinking, reflecting and improving on your (professional) service as well as having a L3 qualification.

There is plenty of sources of help on this forum too!!! All you have to do is... whistle (ask )

The DHC is a good stepping stone onto the QF and NVQ CCLD 3.

Good luck and don't worry about it too much.

Registered Childminder since
    May 03
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by emloujar View Post
    I am starting the DHC course tonight just wondering is it any good ? I have dyslexia and I am wondereing if it will be very hard. Any info greatly recieved.
    No idea on the DHC itself but on the dyslexia front something that might give you inspiration is a friend of mine only discovered (sorry not right word I know) and got help on this front about 6 years ago and is just about to finish her third year of a Foundation Degree having done the NVQ first
    love Kate
    Save the earth it's the only planet with chocolate

Post Thanks / Like

I started DHC in Jan and am really enjoying it so far, havent had to do an assignment yet though lol!!!
    Lou xx