Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Care to Learn

Registered Childminder since
    Nov 200
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Care to Learn

Just wondered if anyone gets paid through Care to Learn and if so what ae they like for paying on time ?

Feb 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good Apr 15
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Care to Learn

I was with care to learn (family since moved) payment was always really early!! 26th of the month in advance! great no problems with ctl at all

Post Thanks / Like

2 of my mindees are through C2L and i have no trouble. the first payment is always a bit slow ive found with the paperwork being processed but after that its ace!

Jan 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

hi i work on the teen parent network and at first it can take a little time to get paid but once its sorted you will be paid into your bank accound almost a week early before the following month in advanced not late
    i waited a long time b4 i was paid with first family and 2mths for the second but i was paid on time/early ever since im just looking at getting my summer retainer forms sorted so there is no break in fees during x6wk holidays and in advance for sept 09.

well worth it if you can cope with the teenager lol

good luck x x

Nov 200
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea08 View Post
    hi i work on the teen parent network and at first it can take a little time to get paid but once its sorted you will be paid into your bank accound almost a week early before the following month in advanced not late
    i waited a long time b4 i was paid with first family and 2mths for the second but i was paid on time/early ever since im just looking at getting my summer retainer forms sorted so there is no break in fees during x6wk holidays and in advance for sept 09.
    I hadnt realised we had to do this, i got a letter on monday that stated payments up to end of july 09. Do i have to put in a new claim for the retainer ?
    well worth it if you can cope with the teenager lol

Mmmm well we'll see very hign maintenance at the moment, i thought i was only meant to be caring fot the little one, not a permanent listening ear for the parent lol

good luck x x
    Watch this space xx