Thread: AWWWW

Registered Childminder since
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default AWWWW

new (well returning!) mindee aged 6 has just told me i am the best cook ever! my ds asked him if i was better than mindees mum and was told yes, lots better !!!

awww! so sweet. apparently every one of the 9 meals he has had here so far has been his favourite!

i said thank you and that i've had lots of practice in cooking for children!!! ( don't want him going home to tell mum i'm the best cook !!! i know she wouldn't be that impressed! )

BUT, i wish he'd get the message through to his 18mth sibling! who is not eating anything i offer!

Registered Childminder since
    Aug 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: AWWWW

I have 2 18mth olds that are off their food at the moment - I think it is the back teeth so don't take offence!
    Debbie

Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD :)
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: AWWWW

My after schooler is just like this, but she tells her mum!!

The only thing so far in all the time I have had her that she has disliked was a bean hotpot, well just the runner beans in it everything else was eaten.

She is always going on about my cooking & when she finished for my maternity leave she even comented that she would miss my dinners!!

Katickles