now i am freaked out!! after replying to freaky son!
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    mar2003
    Post Thanks / Like

Default now i am freaked out!! after replying to freaky son!

As i was writing about my grandad who passed away, for some strange reason ive just heard MASSIVE bang downstairs, my god after investigating, the shelf in my conservatory has just fallen off the wall!!! its always been very stable - it had all my paints etc on, now ive got to go and clean it all up!!! boo hoo - what the hells going on!! spooky

Sept 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: now i am freaked out!! after replying to freaky son!

Quote Originally Posted by sammy View Post
    As i was writing about my grandad who passed away, for some strange reason ive just heard MASSIVE bang downstairs, my god after investigating, the shelf in my conservatory has just fallen off the wall!!! its always been very stable - it had all my paints etc on, now ive got to go and clean it all up!!! boo hoo - what the hells going on!! spooky
    Ahh - now I am freaked out as I have just read the other thread!!!

LOOPYLISA Guest

Mar 03
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

My great uncle Johnny (love that name) died years and years ago from an electric shock.

I was in my mum's house and we were talking about relatives including Uncle Johnny.

I was sitting in an armchair and said "What a plonker, fancy electrocuting himself"

Just as the words left my mouth a picture fell off the wall above my left shoulder and hit me.

I still don't believe in ghostys

Mar 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sammy View Post
    Try not to let it scare you. Try to take it as a positive if you believe in this sort of thing. I believe in it, and would quite like something to happen to give me a sign my nanna or grandad were here with me.
    I feel weird typing that. lol
    But no i would love it!

Nov 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cher25 View Post
    Try not to let it scare you. Try to take it as a positive if you believe in this sort of thing. I believe in it, and would quite like something to happen to give me a sign my nanna or grandad were here with me.
    I feel weird typing that. lol
    But no i would love it!
    Same here. Would love to hear from my dad
    Happy to be back with the Greenies