Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: debbie

Registered Childminder since
    july 01
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile debbie

hi there i'm a registered childminder in the shoeburyness area. i have been childminding for 8 years i have nvq level 3 an all relevant qualifications.ie fire safety, first aid, child protection,behaviour management, food hygiene as some. in my last ofsted inspection i got a good overall due another next year. i have a couple of vacancies and pick up from st gearges little buffalos pre school and thorpedene school. i have a cat who is very friendly and 3 older children of my own aged 12, 16, 20. i am also network registered. we have alot of fun with some great days out.

If you are looking for childcare in the Shoeburyness area, please contact me via the forum

Thank you!
    Last edited by deeb66; 30-06-2009 at 05:17 PM.

Nov 90
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: debbie

Hi Debbie

Welcome to the forum. Notice that you live by the sea - I would love to be able to take the children to a beach, I think in my area (Notts) we are the furthest in the country from the seaside . I have taken children on day trips to Skegness and Cleethorpes in the past but they are very full days out it would be lovely just to be able to pop to the beach for an hour or so.

Cx

Sept 00
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by christine e View Post
    Hi Debbie

Welcome to the forum. Notice that you live by the sea - I would love to be able to take the children to a beach, I think in my area (Notts) we are the furthest in the country from the seaside . I have taken children on day trips to Skegness and Cleethorpes in the past but they are very full days out it would be lovely just to be able to pop to the beach for an hour or so.

Cx
    welcome debbie from me too

i am with you on that Christine, it take me at least 2 hours to get to the nearest beach, how wonderful to go without much planning.

Nov 90
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ajs View Post
    welcome debbie from me too

i am with you on that Christine, it take me at least 2 hours to get to the nearest beach, how wonderful to go without much planning.
    Hi Mandy

I get really envious when I read about Childminders doing activities on the beach. Our local group had a trip to Cleethorpes in 2007 and we had a lovely time but I only had school age children with me I would love to be able to take the little ones exploring.

Cx

july 01
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile debbie

it is handy we are only 5 mins walk away from the beach. sometimes when its nice we walk back from the pre school along the beach the kids love it. we are also only about 15 mins drive from southend on sea which has a nice beach but alot busier than over here at east beach.

jul 90
    Latest Inspection Grade
    out standing
    Post Thanks / Like

wow sounda a fab area welcome to group
    outstanding x 2

Post Thanks / Like

Hi debbie and welcome to the forum

Miffy xx