Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Did it!

Registered Childminder since
    May 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    OUTSTANDING
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Did it!

Finally after about 2 months mucking about on Vistaprint I've actually made a decision and ordered some business cards.

i could never decide what design to choose or what to put on it so i've just bitten the bullet and done it now.

So with that and finally posting off my ofsted forms i feel i'm actually getting somewhere now!

anyone else who is dallying around with indecision- i say just get on with it!!

Oct 96
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Did it!

I was really pleased with my cards through vistaprint....well worth it
    Sonia

amirose Guest

Thats great news

Non childminder member
    lazy bum!
    Post Thanks / Like

great news, I'm pleased with vista print products too and yes its hard to choose with so many different designs. I picked two, the girly pink butterfly and a watery blue sunset one so the Fathers have a more manly card to carry around.

may 05
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I messed up a bit with my Vista print cards - I followed the template and added my address in full - I now feel I can't put them up on notice boards but just give them out if someone asks for one.

I wish I had been more awake and thinking of mine and the childrens safety - I don't mind anybody having access to my phone number and the area I live in - but not happy about everyone having my address.

Lady Haha Guest

I wonder how many of us have the same cards!

On my cards I put my street name, but not the number, that way, I can still put them up and people can see where I am roughly, but not exactly!

Another good thing on Vistaprint are the brochures! They look REALLY professional! And also the postcards are good for shop windows etc

May 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    OUTSTANDING
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hectors house View Post
    I messed up a bit with my Vista print cards - I followed the template and added my address in full - I now feel I can't put them up on notice boards but just give them out if someone asks for one.

I wish I had been more awake and thinking of mine and the childrens safety - I don't mind anybody having access to my phone number and the area I live in - but not happy about everyone having my address.
    oh thats a shame. could you not order some more? the prices are very reasonable and sometimes even free. if it got you the business it will be worth it.

i've had the trouble with not knowing what surname to put on. i get married in 10 months and everyone at school already knows me by his name as its same as sons but i feel i cant use it yet as registration will be i maiden name.

Post Thanks / Like

I love Vistaprint for business cards

Ive got a white background and green swirly flower pattern for when i sell my moneyboxes and just had some pinky ones printed up for my keyrings

Now going to sort out my CM ones

july 00
    Latest Inspection Grade
    very good
    Non childminder member
    ex childminder
    Post Thanks / Like

i handed a parent one on my vistaprint cards this morning when they were enquiring about something, she was well impressed iwth how professional it looked
    karen