Annoyed
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Annoyed

Post Thanks / Like

Default Annoyed

right im so annoyed, why do friends think they can take advantage.
    *****minded my friends kids up until last month. she told me she wont need me anymore so i said yes ok you will owe me 4 weeks fees, pay me when you get your last pay cheque. today she comes over today and say i only owe you 3 weeks as you took a week of in december for xmas. no she owes me 5 weeks to date actually so with my week taken off it rounds it off to 4 weeks and also in the contract it says, when you decide you dont need me anymore you have to give 4 weeks notice, meaning pay me 4 weeks.
    she has said yes i will pay you the 480 up until she goes to pay me.

also the lady who enquired about childminding a week ago hasnt got back to me to say whether she needs me or not.

ok rant over and breathe

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Annoyed

Oh what a morning you are having Kelly

Friends who would have them

I know a few of them have said here they will not mind for friends because they are the worst
    Poor you hope she pays you what she owes you

Hope that parent contacts you also

Come and join our forum party in the lounge later with the naughty members and one good member - ME
    You need a bit of fun

Angel xx

Registered Childminder since
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

poor you kelly i think thats the only problem friends and family do seem to take advantage abit you just got to keep being strong well done you
    Im just a littlestar *

Post Thanks / Like

i am staying strong, i dont think they realise this isnt extra money for me this is my job, this is a business, there is no favours unless i want to put myself out. I have been paitient and very good to her as there has been problems in the past that i let go. I dont think i will childmind friends children again

Dec 200
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I think staying clear of friends in the future with regard to*****minding is a good idea! I had a bad experience with a friend, luckily we did resolve it but for a while it looked liked our friendship was ruined.

Hope you get all you are owed!

x
    Big banana hugs from me!

xxx

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I like it when mindee parents turn into friends through the years... I have met some lovely people that way!

I would never mind for friends...

Sept 00
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sarahnev707 View Post
    I like it when mindee parents turn into friends through the years... I have met some lovely people that way!

I would never mind for friends...
    i agree sarah it's a lovely friendship with a common bond although now i am at an age where my friendships are with the grandparents more than the mothers

Apr 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope you get it sorted Kelly.
    One thing you don't expect is for friends, called that for a reason, to become problems. You expect people who care about you to understand more than most that you have a family to feed and a job to do. It is your services, not theirs.
    I expect they like to think you do it as a favour for them as you care about them as friends do.
    I have an equiry to look after my cousins little girl after school, but I am having serious doubts about it.