Advertising Ideas?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD :)
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Advertising Ideas?

Hi - I'm very new to childminding, in fact i'm just starting out. Could anybody give me any ideas on advertising. I have done the obvious ones, but really need to fill my spaces.

Thanks x

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Advertising Ideas?

Hello and welcome

Will you say hello in the hello section of the forum and introduce yourself so everyone knows who they are speaking too - thank you

If you look around the forum you will see lot of ideas and advice for advertising

If you can not find what you are looking for give us a shout and we will help all we can

Hope to speak soon

Angel xx

Registered Childminder since
    Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a sign on the back window of my car to advertise my website, it attracts a lot of attention from passers by. I had the lettering fitted but you can buy stickers on ebay and fit them yourself.

I believe there are companies that print sunshades for your car that you can use as adverts too.

www.vistaprint.co.uk do free business card offers, you pay only the postage.

Aug 07
    Post Thanks / Like

Do an eye catching card, with your details and ask local newsagents, shops, hairdressers, baby clinics/ doctors, soft play centres, churches, to put them up. Some will charge a small fee.

I have a t-shirt printed with a logo, name reg. childminder on which I wear to toddler groups etc.

Are you on Childcare Information website? Also Yellow pages and Thomson do a free listing (basic) for childminders- be aware they will try and get you to buy a bigger advert.

You could do a leaflet drop, have a notice in your window or an A board type sign in your garden.

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Some great ideas there!

Always remember CIS though... update your details every week and keep ringing them until you are 100% happy with what they've put for you... it's like your shop front and lots of potential customers use it...

Good luck!

august
    Post Thanks / Like

I have posted adds on Gumtree and ***** is a good one too.

Nat

x

Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD :)
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh thanks guys for your advertising ideas. I like the idea of having letters fitted properly in my car as I only have an A4 poster in at the moment. Will maybe look into doing it that way as it will be much more eye-catching. Will also look at the free business cards as the quotes i've had locally are quite expensive. Thanks again for your ideas! x