Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Dec 03
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Maclaren Triumph twin?

Hi has anyone got a Maclaren Triumph twin buggy? would you recommend them?, been in mothercare today to have a look at double buggies (not much choice to look at ) i need one that i can get up and down steps so not too heavy and with no brake bars in the way. I got a graco duosport of ebay can't get it up steps catches under lip of steps.

Have to get one promto have 2 new ones starting this week 8 month and 17 month so i will have 3 every day
    either 22 month, 23 month and 2y 8 month
    or 8 m, 23m and 2y 8m
    or 8m, 17m 23m

Angela
    Angela x
    Owner of a static holiday caravan in Paignton

Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Maclaren Triumph twin?

Hi, yes i got my maclaren truimph twin about 3 months ago as i thought i had an eight month old starting - but she never did. i have used it maybe 3 times with 2 2 years olds, one of which is a heafty little thing and have been pleased with it. it was very easy to steer, even with 2 toddlers in it and folds compact. i like the way it comes with reversave seat liners and differnet style shoulder straps so you change it around for a different look. mines red/black. i would recomend them, i do like maclarens and now i want to get a single maclaren rather than my mamas and papas beat buggy which i feel is heavy.

hope that helps you
    Sarah xxxxx

Dec 03
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for that Sarah,

i have a single maclaren techno and quest, quest is nice and light but hopeless brakes, techno lot sturdier, more roomy, good brakes but heavier

Angela
    Angela x

May 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    OUTSTANDING
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi not sure if this will be any good as you say you have a single techno but i have the double techno. like you say it is heavy but the thing i like about it is the fact that its very sturdy especially when you have 2 different sized children as it sounds like you will have. I used it with a newborn and a heavy 2.5 y/o

Dec 03
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree Amanda the techno is a lot stronger and heavier but i have to bump down and up rows of 6 and 8 steps twice to get on and off the estate.

I have just ordered a Maclaren triumph off Boots web site 20 % discount plus double points and free delivery

I have also ordered a travel cot from Argos expensive day!! And i got my Daughter getting married Saturday

Angela
    Angela x

Jan '09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Hiya

Im hyjacking this thread. Hope its ok
    I was looking at the Maclaren Quest Sport over the weekend (Single) for my lo. Has anyone used it at all? Ive read a lot of positive reviews and had my lo sat in it - all seemed ok so wondered what you lot thought about it?

Leanne xx

Nov 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Can't go wrong with a Maclaren IMO

Having said that I have just got a Jane twin Two from ebay. Huge but comfy looking, trying it out tomorrow as long as the snow holds off. Still keeping my twin Maclaren (got single too)
    Happy to be back with the Greenies