Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: I must be MAD

Registered Childminder since
    Feb 98
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good Jan 08
    Post Thanks / Like

Default I must be MAD

My 5 year old DD was offered a 1-2-1 swimming lesson today, unfortunately it was at 5 pm. So I have just been to the local baths with 1 year old twins, and 18 month old, my 10 year old dd (who was a god send) and my 5 year old. We sat in the changing rooms and had a picnic. They were all so good but I will definately NOT be doing it again

LOOPYLISA Guest

Talking Re: I must be MAD

You had a picnic in the changing rooms

I remember when i took my neice to the beach it was only us and my dd(who was great), we moved 3 times along the beach, it was the windiest day ever!, we took a cheap tent thing we chased it along the beach twice!, we took a picnic have you ever eaten a ham salad roll and sand! wat a day but believe it or not we had a lovely time x

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: I must be MAD

The changing rooms seem an odd place to picnic - was there nowhere you could watch the lesson and eat your picnic or would that have been difficult for your dd?

Miffy xx

Registered Childminder since
    Feb 98
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good Jan 08
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: I must be MAD

I couldnt get the double buggy up two lots of stairs unless I went in a very small lift, the viewing area is always really busy and very hot but we managed and the kids were great