Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Irrelevant
    Post Thanks / Like

Default 2015 chilcare and early years providers survey

hi, I have been sent a survey from the department for education they say I have to fill it in and do a 20 min interview over the phone. I have contacted my local council they have not heard of this, anyone received the survey?

Simona Guest

Quote Originally Posted by tammys-tots View Post
    hi, I have been sent a survey from the department for education they say I have to fill it in and do a 20 min interview over the phone. I have contacted my local council they have not heard of this, anyone received the survey?
    There is a similar comment in another thread by a cm who has received this survey.
    Are you able to give us a link so we can check?
    childcare surveys are carried out by the DFE on a regular basis but apart from 2 cms no one else seems to have received it.