Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Childcare.co.uk

Registered Childminder since
    July 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Childcare.co.uk

Does anyone know if you can still pay for this annually? I'm not currently a gold member, but want to subscribe again. I'd prefer to pay annually as if I remember rightly, it works out considerably cheaper! On the app, there's only a weekly or monthly option.

Can anyone help?

Nov 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JoRo163 View Post
    Does anyone know if you can still pay for this annually? I'm not currently a gold member, but want to subscribe again. I'd prefer to pay annually as if I remember rightly, it works out considerably cheaper! On the app, there's only a weekly or monthly option.

Can anyone help?

3. Likes Richard liked this post
    Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD! Hurrah
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JoRo163 View Post

Can anyone help?
    If you get to 300 posts and become a green member of the forum you can get a 50% discount

5. Likes hectors house, Richard, Sammy Jo T liked this post
    July 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    If you get to 300 posts and become a green member of the forum you can get a 50% discount
    Even better! Thanks for the tip!!

Post Thanks / Like

The annual option is available via our website only. Just login and go to www.childcare.co.uk/upgrade
    Childcare.co.uk
    The UK's largest childcare website
    www.childcare.co.uk

Mar 15
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm currently considering signing up to a gold membership. I understand that an annual membership works out much cheaper, but in people's opinion is it usually necessary? Due to the limited nature of the Childminding business there's only so many customers we can take.

Since I'm new to this industry I was just wondering if people would advise signing up for a year from day one of looking for customers? Thanks.

July 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    The annual option is available via our website only. Just login and go to www.childcare.co.uk/upgrade
    Thank you Richard! I am now Gold

10. Likes Rick liked this post
    Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD! Hurrah
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by greenfaerie View Post
    I'm currently considering signing up to a gold membership. I understand that an annual membership works out much cheaper, but in people's opinion is it usually necessary? Due to the limited nature of the Childminding business there's only so many customers we can take. Since I'm new to this industry I was just wondering if people would advise signing up for a year from day one of looking for customers? Thanks.
    It definitely is worth it and it's unlikely you will fill all your spaces at the same time and they all stay with you for a considerable amount of time.

They also have free online CPD training, childminding guides and online Creative Steps magazine