first holidays without schoolies
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    sep 08
    Post Thanks / Like

Default first holidays without schoolies

school holidays started here yesterday. For first time in 11yrs I am not minding schoolies. It is so peaceful and relaxing this year. Took 5month old and 18month old to beach this morning. Baby's mummy was concerned I wouldnt manage 2 of them. So i told her an easy day for me is only having 2!!!!

they are both now sleeping after such an exciting morning and i'm gonna enjoy my lunch in peace

2. Likes Maza liked this post
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Enjoy xxx :-)

June86
    Post Thanks / Like

Enjoy it, l am hoping l will not be doing any this year also, l havn't heard from the 1 family that l used to mind for during the holidays, the youngest started full time school last sept and l havn't had her or her older brother since mum will probably ring in a panic when there is no one else to have them we have another 2 weeks before they break up. Other children are term time only.

Apr 05
    Post Thanks / Like

Last summer holidays I had two siblings and it was really tough, she did contact me about having this summer, funnily enough I have stopped doing holiday care My own 11 year old and requested I didn't have them this year and he gets on well with my two preschool girls

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Wonderful! Was this the same mum who is concerned about you taking little one out on 'trips' to meet people they didn't know?

sept 07
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by QualityCare View Post
    Enjoy it, l am hoping l will not be doing any this year also, l havn't heard from the 1 family that l used to mind for during the holidays, the youngest started full time school last sept and l havn't had her or her older brother since mum will probably ring in a panic when there is no one else to have them we have another 2 weeks before they break up. Other children are term time only.
    Will you offer childcare I wonder
    Tess1981

sep 08
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Maza View Post
    Wonderful! Was this the same mum who is concerned about you taking little one out on 'trips' to meet people they didn't know?
    It was indeed, when i asked her last night she said she didnt want me to take baby to the beach as it would be too hot. Dont think 'too hot' ever applies in Ireland. Then this morning she said i could take her. When she collected baby she was happy and contented, no sunburn, no sunstroke, just one very happy laughing little girl

9. Likes Maza liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I too have a quiet summer. Only working 10 days out of the whole 6.5 weeks.

11. Likes Maza, ziggy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy View Post
    It was indeed, when i asked her last night she said she didnt want me to take baby to the beach as it would be too hot. Dont think 'too hot' ever applies in Ireland. Then this morning she said i could take her. When she collected baby she was happy and contented, no sunburn, no sunstroke, just one very happy laughing little girl
    Glad mummy is Easing up as she gets
    To know
    You xx

13. Likes ziggy, Kiddleywinks liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy View Post

school holidays started here yesterday. For first time in 11yrs I am not minding schoolies. It is so peaceful and relaxing this year. Took 5month old and 18month old to beach this morning. Baby's mummy was concerned I wouldnt manage 2 of them. So i told her an easy day for me is only having 2!!!!

they are both now sleeping after such an exciting morning and i'm gonna enjoy my lunch in peace
    Sounds brilliant ha

Have a great school holiday

Angel xx