Storage of stuff and organisation
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello all. I am going through all my toys/ resourses etc (as we all have so much) I was wondering what you all do? I have bought some lovely boxes but am unsure how to categorise them. I know it sounds sill but I want to make as much use I them as possible. Do dolls in one , cars in another, Also I am wondering what you all so with your arts and crafts?? I really like the idea of ikeas rail and hang on cups for all the different pencils ect. Or even their trolley to have an arts and crafts trolly. But what with all the lolly sticks, pom-poms etc at the moment it is in the cupboard.

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I have lots of my craft bits & bobs in plastic sweet jars. They look nice, are easy to see, but can't be tipped out by the little ones!

Plastic Sweet Jars | Keep It Sweet

3. Likes ginag liked this post
    Registered Childminder since
    Nov 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

IME no level of planning, sorting or organisation survives first contact with children.

Hence, my nicely-arranged crafts box is now more of a 'crafts heap'; whilst my beautiful child-sized clothes rail for dressing up has been reduced to a 'floordrobe'.

5. Likes nicaukids liked this post
    Registered Childminder since
    May 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

I am organised every Monday morning but by Friday afternoon bits and pieces are found everywhere
    I love my friends who live inside my laptop xx

Post Thanks / Like

I have put my smaller toys in storage boxes from poundland, they have carry handles on them and the children just carry them about to wherever they are playing.

8. Likes mum24 liked this post