Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Quick question

Registered Childminder since
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Quick question

Lo who is ad
    Hoc dropped off
    This am apparently the is a vomiting bug at their house lovely! Four of my six mums are pregnant and one who is due to be here tomorrow with this Lo is due this week. Know we can't really refuse if child themselves aren't sick but not worth it for 15 euros! Ad
    Hoc to give mum a break so wouldn't be stuck should I ask her to stay away? Am out at park in cold right now as didn't want to take to toddlers and spread it around! She is only here tll 1215 luckily

Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    over it ;-)
    Post Thanks / Like

Ooh tough call but if the family are ill it might be worth a chat with her xx

Post Thanks / Like

Think I wil when they pickup in half hour,, they are lovely parents so hope they won't mind.. Any ideas how to phrase it?!

apr 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by murphf View Post
    Think I wil when they pickup in half hour,, they are lovely parents so hope they won't mind.. Any ideas how to phrase it?!
    Say your sickness policy states ....blah blah blah and put across in a nice tone and in the best interst if th children then all should be well

Post Thanks / Like

Hia thanks for replies., dad rang to say he was running late .. (Typical I had kept them out all morning to limit the germs in house!) so I took the chance to say I hope you don't mind if I ask you to keep her off tomorrow and he said of course is all ok.i just said that one of the Los in tomorrow her mum is expecting a baby this week and since the vomiting bug is in their house I wanted to make sure it didn't spread, he was very good and said he understood no problem and when he
    Picked up he said mum was feeling better and he didn't think it was a bug just that she had done too much lately .. Bit suss cos mum said Lo had been vomiting from coughing at weekend ., if so I guess she has had it and damage is done (had her yesterday as well) thanks for the support!

Post Thanks / Like

Ooh,, mum came today to pay me and said she was so embarrassed ..
    Apparently she suffers badly from anxiety.. Not surprising as her eldest had cystic fibrosis .. It all got on top of her yesterday and hubby doesn't know how to explain it.. She was mortified because she would never have sent Lo if there was a vomiting bug in the house!