Please take a look at this petition
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Simona Guest

Default Please take a look at this petition

This petition asked the govt to debate UK hunger and food banks
    I know it has nothing to do with childminding but I cannot imagine anyone not worried about the rise in food banks and the facts 1 in 3 children are going hungry

How can that happen in such a rich country?
    The petition has well over 100,000 signatures so today it came up for debate...most Tory MPs walked out including the Minister for Work and Pensions
    To me this shows a lack of understanding and compassion but at this time of the year it is unforgivable

http://www.*****/petitions/parl...share_petition

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Simona View Post
    This petition asked the govt to debate UK hunger and food banks
    I know it has nothing to do with childminding but I cannot imagine anyone not worried about the rise in food banks and the facts 1 in 3 children are going hungry

How can that happen in such a rich country?
    The petition has well over 100,000 signatures so today it came up for debate...most Tory MPs walked out including the Minister for Work and Pensions
    To me this shows a lack of understanding and compassion but at this time of the year it is unforgivable

http://www.*****/petitions/parl...share_petition
    I already signed this Simona . Something must be done its unbelievable that so many children can go hungry in uk . It's Dispicable that so many MPs walked out of the debate .

3. Likes Goatgirl liked this post
    Simona Guest

I realised that the link won't show
    Is there a possibility an exception can be made for this petition?

5. Likes Goatgirl liked this post
    Registered Childminder since
    June86
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

We have a grub tub in church for people to donate all year round they only used to need the food during the winter but now the food in needed all the time. It is criminal in this country that people have to depend on these food banks.

7. Likes Goatgirl liked this post