Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Phil and Teds

Registered Childminder since
    may 07
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Phil and Teds

Hi need to replace a single and double pushchair so thinking of killing 2 birds with one stone by getting the Phil and Teds. Any one who has one or used one please share your reviews. Thanks

Oct 97
    Post Thanks / Like

I've got one, loved oy until igot a nipper 360 double(easier to push)
    My kiddies love the phil and teds the main seat is nice and wide and comfy for children up to age four no problems. The basket is massive when not using second seat. The kiddies prefer the second seat as they can tip up and chat to me. Not much storage when using second seat at the bottom. It's heavy to lift into the boot but nice and easy to push one handed. The wheels come off really easily to enable it fold smaller to fit in the car.
    It still looks like new and is five years old. As there is air on the tyres you can get punctures but you can put slime in to stop that(bike shop) and the tyres need pumping up regularly.

Nov 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I have used so many different buggies in 19 years of minding, 12 years of nannying and with my own kids!

At the moment my P&T is the one I use most. It is easy to push and good as a single or double. It does the job I need - I go on the bus from my village a lot so a side by side is no good for that. (I do have a side by side mountain buggy double for walking round the fields and farm here)

I know the lower seat may not be the comfiest or have a great view for the child but needs must and it works for me, can't say a child has ever complained and they still manage to sleep ok

I don't drive so can't comment on folding it for that - I just wheel it into my summerhouse when the day is done
    Happy to be back with the Greenies