When to register with Pacey/MCNA or MM?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Default When to register with Pacey/MCNA or MM?

Do I need to be registered with these for Public Liability etc before I have my pre-registration visit. It makes senses to have this in place especially if I am using their forms for contracts etc but I don't want to pay fee up front if there is any problem with me getting registered?

pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

I was wondering this too but I don't think you can join until you are registered .. Think you need your ofsted number and things ..

Apr-08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

No you don't. To register with any of them you will need your EY number which you'll get once you're registered.
    Plus it takes minutes to get insurance online so once you're set up and know you have children starting, doing it then. Saves you a little money too right now, as you will need to renew every year.

pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks I didn't want a visit and then not get registered as I didn't have paperwork or liability yet.

Oct 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

As long as you know say that you need it once you are registered, and mention you're trying to decide between the two then Ofsted will be fine with it. They were when I said it, anyway!