Girls and ADHD. Are you missing the signs?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Simona Guest

Default Girls and ADHD. Are you missing the signs?

Many people believe that only boys have ADHD...this is not so but girls get not spotted as much as boys.

Girls and ADHD: Are You Missing the Signs? | Scholastic.com

2. Likes watgem liked this post
    Registered Childminder since
    Oct 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for sharing. We have been wondering this about one of our mindees. She fits into a lot of these categories. Will email link to mum now who has also though this could be the case!

Quite worrying as it pretty much describes how I was at school as well!!! Particularly the messiness, talking and social issues!!!
    If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes

4. Likes EmmaReed84 liked this post
    Registered Childminder since
    June 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by maisiemog View Post
    Thanks for sharing. We have been wondering this about one of our mindees. She fits into a lot of these categories. Will email link to mum now who has also though this could be the case!

Quite worrying as it pretty much describes how I was at school as well!!! Particularly the messiness, talking and social issues!!!
    LOL, same here! I am still untidy although when I do tidy it is like a nutter on the loose, nothing escapes the boxes, drawers and Mr Sheen!