behaviour problems...............so unexpected, please help
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    sep 08
    Post Thanks / Like

Default behaviour problems...............so unexpected, please help

4yr old mindee started full time school today and his 3yr old brother has turned into a total nightmare.

I guess 4yr old was centre of attention this morning, so when mummy dropped 3yr old here he was just awful. She said he isnt allowed any sweets or tv today as he wouldnt get dressed etc this morning.

Since coming here at 9am he has lay on floor screaming, pulled cushions off sofa, hit other 3yr old, thrown toys, kicked other mindee, tried his hardest to break everything he can get hold of.

Now both mindees are in kitchen with me and happyland cars and he's calmed down.

He is a really big boy (looks about 5 or 6) and i'm worried when we go to bus stop in morning to put brother on bus the same will happen. Going to go in car as it will be easier then getting him to walk home if he behaves the same tomorrow.

Mummy is very very soft and i just wish she would put her foot down with them.

Post Thanks / Like

It's harder on the younger ones when older ones go off to school, I suppose he will miss but brother but you are right it's probably more about the attention! Hang in there with the consistency, I hear you on the soft parents but they do get to know different rules with us but the whole thing would be much easier if we were backed up at home too wouldn't it?!! Hugs xx

3. Likes hectors house, ziggy liked this post
    sep 08
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by murphf View Post
    It's harder on the younger ones when older ones go off to school, I suppose he will miss but brother but you are right it's probably more about the attention! Hang in there with the consistency, I hear you on the soft parents but they do get to know different rules with us but the whole thing would be much easier if we were bhttp://www.childmindinghelp.co.uk/forum/images/smilies/blush.gifacked up at home too wouldn't it?!! Hugs xx
    thanks for reply. he settled after 2hrs, had early lunch and early nap. So hoping he wakes in better mood.

Mum is meeting me at bus stop in morning, so i put child on right bus. Just hope we dont have a repeat of this mornings behaviour in middle of very busy street. Going to suggest to mum that she just leaves and lets me deal with his behaviour.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy View Post

thanks for reply. he settled after 2hrs, had early lunch and early nap. So hoping he wakes in better mood.

Mum is meeting me at bus stop in morning, so i put child on right bus. Just hope we dont have a repeat of this mornings behaviour in middle of very busy street. Going to suggest to mum that she just leaves and lets me deal with his behaviour.
    Sounds like a plan ! Don't know what happened with my quote seems to have magicked a link out of nowhere!