Likes Likes:  3
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Jul 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Recommendations for tech toys

Looking to build up resources and looking to buy remote controlled toy, walkie talkies and would love one of those robots you program.

Any recommendations

Oct 97
    Post Thanks / Like

We are getting the tts mobile phones. We have the rechargeable torches from tts, great as no batteries.
    We have a big trak but mine aren't keen it's too noisy, think I would have been better getting a b-bot. The iPod and iPad are big favourites right from the 11month old to the 13 year old.

3. Likes kel1983 liked this post
    Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    over it ;-)
    Post Thanks / Like

we have a dog, i believe its a teksta? it comes with a remote control which gives the dog a bath and other stuff. He also comes with a bone for feeding and a ball for playing. The LOs love it as when you pat him on the head or tickle him under the chin he (doggy) talks to you. He walks around avoiding anything in front of him. Also i love challenging the LOs to see if they can stay still and quiet long enough for him to go to sleep lol. I know its cruel but so funny

5. Likes kel1983 liked this post
    feb 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

We have the vtech kiddyzoom which all ages of children love, its very sturdy too and is in constant use so worth every penny, also we borrowed a beebot and this is well loved too

7. Likes kel1983 liked this post
    Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    over it ;-)
    Post Thanks / Like

Just remembered some other bits while staning watching the LOs playing lol.

A vtech phonics toy, looks like a giant blackberry but in their usual white and green colours.

Also an old leap pad self reader thingy. Where you put a matching cartridge and book in and use the oen to read either individual words or the paragraphs.